The Benefits of Using a Realtor
Selling your own home may sound lucrative, but have you considered what the benefits of using a realtor really are? A listing agent works to market and sell your home with the following benefits:
- Correctly pricing your home to avoid undercuts or delays in attracting buyers
- Gaining as much exposure for your home as possible with the MLS
- With experience and knowledge, they help you navigate the transaction
- A realtor is educated about the legal procedures — disclosures, inspections, contracts, re-negotiations, Title Companies, etc.
- They only get a commission if your home sells
- Avoid unqualified buyers
- Avoid surprises
Your home is one of your largest assets, and your realtor will make a thorough assessment to ensure you maximize your profits. The better understanding of the market and neighborhood dynamics, the less worry over pricing strategies. This is why Stellar Management provides a comparative market analysis of your home – better pricing strategies lead to better negotiations, higher prices and faster home sales.
Stellar Realty’s Comparative Market Analysis
Simply put, a comparative market analysis, or CMA, is the tool that determines the value of a every home. Prices can be further refined by days on the market, property condition, lot size, number of bedrooms, square footage and any other relevant features. We can also explore expired listings and determine why some comparable houses did not sell, or how many times they were reduced before finally receiving an offer. Combined with current market trends, all this information helps inform pricing decisions and allows us to position your house in the perfect spot for maximum value and quick sale.
If you need to sell your home quickly, Stellar Realty has a Cash Offer Program – sell your house as-is, without fees, commissions or showings. Contact us today for the fastest sale possible.